Monday, January 30, 2012

Bandito-Man

This is my favorite character to draw of all time!! EVER!!!! His name is Bandito-Man the premise of his name is from back when I was in high school I was on a sugar rush running around the school yard creating (and screaming) I am Bandito-Man!, ironically I can't speak spanish -_- anyways this is one of the first drawings I ever drew of him years ago and I tried hard to make a cartoon recreation of myself. I've tried to stay on top of main characteristics such as pointed hair, black shoes with the stripe, overweight and most important his wristband.
 This is the same character but drawn a lot more recently. Even though this is one of my favorite pictures of him it still isn't important to me than the original sketch above.


No comments:

Post a Comment